Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One month..

Thank God
Two more subjects to go
(Excluded the two lame-ness subjects ever in the world)
Yea,you're right,no other subjects that can use lame to describe though~

I woke up in the early morning today and rushed to office
WHAT?rushed?you sure?
Yeap!In order to on FB?muahaha..perhaps?blink blink..
No doubt but you're right too^^

teeeheee..I saw some quotes on a bloggie today
they inspired me a lot
hope same goes to you..

Do not dwell in the past, 
do not dream of the future, 
concentrate the mind on the present moment.


(That is totally true
Some of us may like to think of the past,
and even feel complicated of the future
why not just concentrate the mind on the present moment?)


Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. 


(Yes,don't you feel sort of guilt when you read this quote..
I was..cause it's insulting me)


Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly. 


(Dare you to fail,you'll success in one day!)


If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.


(Are you ready to tell this to the one?)


We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. 


(Yea,as the saying goes...no one is perfect~)


They are many more
Time is limited here,
Try to post on the following posts
Hope to inspire you guys as well
bubye~





No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved