Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just let it be blank tonight!

No books,
no revisions

Just sit back and relax!:O
wuahahhahahaha

Guys,
I was so proud of myself today
Clappsss..pls~
heeeheee..I knew many pairs of eye were looking at me
Yet I was not nervous at all~hahaha
I mean I managed to be stable on the chair
muahahaha..:)
btw...too bad...choir girls...you girls out of tune!
and it was actually very obvious and serious!
But isn't late to feel sad?
no point feeling sad and disappointed right?
So,you girls got the lessons..
We really have to practice more!
you knw the team work of ours is like lack of something..

If the competition comes to the real..
no choice but we have to face it!
I know it might be crashing with lot of stuffs
especially for those form 5s'
I hope everything will be fine,and we may be able to manage our time wisely!

I just talked to our coach just now through hp
I was shocked that she is actually not satisfied with our school choir
yes..she has the right to have a sense of unfair towards her
I don't think our school choir makes her feel glad..
cause..(not to mention here)

Anyway,
if there's a comfirmation of date for our competition
We must FACE IT but not ESCAPE!

cheers~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved