Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I should be stronger!

As a choir conductor,
I would say that I am not stable enough to conduct..
 
You always see me in a conducting pose with both hands moving and a sarcastic movement
but seriously..I'm not that stable and sure about the tempo sometimes

Today was the third or forth time we practiced together..
I was too nervous and end up counted the wrong bits to my dear choir girls
I was so down...Indeed,I was over confidence at first
Yet I need your support to give me confidence to make me stand still
I'm afraid...

I thought I can take it..
I thought I'm good at it..
As I thought...I can be their good conductor..

After the few practices,
I am tired now..
No matter how much I tried to get the tempo correctly
I couldn't make it when I'm facing them
I can even hear my heat beats clearly
When and how am I going to overcome this situation?
I hope....I pray...
Everything will be well being soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved