Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, June 26, 2011

最后一年的运动会-Sports day-Final Year

Playnians!WE DID IT!!
We proved it!

We are red,
mighty mighty red
Everywhere we go
people want to know
who we are
so we tell them
WE ARE RED!!

PLAYNE HOUSE
ROCKS~!!!

Marching cup,cheer leading cup,discipline cup
This year we missed them
We'll bring them back next year!
Watch out~*.*

Yuga,
Our captain
I wondered,
If the meeting I was present
How would it be?
I wondered,
If I can do much more better
How would it be?
I wondered,
If the time can be repeated
How would it be?
She did it!
She proved to the teachers who looked down at her last time
I enjoyed the every moment as in conducting the so called 'house meeting'with her.

Yi En,
My naib
She did help me a lot
I thank her for being responsible
She was there right beside me for every house meeting
Helped me,gave many solutions to solve some problems
thanks,Yi En,I'll never forget you!

Aqila,
The spirit-maker
She,
One word!
AWESOME!
She is always full of spirit
Always the one who cheered us up
Thank her also for her commitments in playne house

All my form-rebs
F1:Ainazalia
F2:Shema
F3:Kong Yee Rong
F4:Suz Syen
F5:Shobana
Without them
I really cannot make out the attendance lists
Thank them for trying hard to find out the girls who absent from house meeting

And..of course for all the sections' leaders
You guys did a good job!
Well done!
Without your hard works
There is no champion for us today

Last but not least,
all the playnians who gave full commitments
Thanks,I love you all for being so great!

So,
2011's sports day came to the end
As in final year,
I would like to say:I'm proud to be a st marian and playnian!



在这里,画下了完美的句点..

PLAYNE HOUSE!!CHAMPION!!

表 面上大声欢呼的我
心里却有强烈的矛盾
我..其实并不怎么开心
是不舍吗?
因为最后一年了?
少 许吧,但真正的原因我自己最清楚

我要永远记得今天的一切
我要记得我也曾经为playne house努力
可能日子久了,她们会忘了我,
但我不会忘记我自己的努力

我们做到了
一 切的压力
今天把它一次痛痛快快地化为眼泪流掉了
谢谢你们
谢谢你们的合作

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved