Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unifi *.*

Hello
One month plus didn't update..
oh no..How tough was I to bear of..
haha..

Not gonna post much..
just to update my recent life.
Holidays had end a couple of week yet I'm still in my holiday mood..ooppss
heehee..
Lost for one month due to my modem..
but anyway I'm not going to use it anymore...
Cause I got UNIFI now!

My friends.
If you haven't update your streamyx to Unifi
Tell you..you should apply it now
You will never regret..

The speed is super duper fast..
especially when you watch youtube or pps right,you wouldn't have to wait for loading anymore
You can watch 10 episodes instead..haha

muahaha...UNIFI ROCKS!!
okay....I'm officially back to my bloggie and fb...
Smile!peace!

Last but not least!
Playnians ROCK to the MAX tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved