Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Say Goodbye to Sejarah after 15 hours

I think we are all now insane
Sejarah drives us insane~

haha..as I told earlier..all become Zombie on Tuesday after English papers
Yes..my expectation is absolutely right!

Here are some statuses in FB from para pelajar..

Lara Huii (Hui Ying):
-Y DO WE NEED #Sejarah IN OUR LIFE? I THOUGHT WE SHOULD LOOK FORWARD BUT NOT TO THE PAST?!

TengTeng:
-Omgggg..the killer paper is tomorrowww..!!!
Anyway all d best people..:)

Jia Yeen:
-sudah naik gila. OHHHHHHH s....e....j....a....r....a....h!

Sheng Peng:
-What I did during trials, BURN MIDNIGHT OIL. Once I killed the Sejarah paper, I can sleep as long as I want caz the next day is Maths. XD


Yvonne:
-Why Jabatan Pelajaran desak us to study sejarah:-(

Jaice:
-Bagai cepumas bertemui dengan sejarah

Huey Lin:
-last day in my life to study Sejarah.
Once tmr reach 12.30pm, 
the sejarah is going to be my sejarah :)


Sharon:
-All the best for tomorrow .....
Haizzz....just waiting for sejarah to over at 12.30pm tmrw.
Sejarah will be my sejarah forever after that.....:)n:

Choi Fong:
-i sejarah sick liao '.'

Lay Yin:
-Officially giving up on sejarah.

Jun Gin:
-my sejarah want get A lehh !!! GOD help me pleasee !! xDD

Seth:
-死火,在厕所读sejarah, 读太久, 蹲到肛裂了!!!

Jen Hui:
-sejarah . _____ .


Geannie:
-Sej tmr !! Hope can pass it...God bless me and don't make me feel sleep pls !! @@"



Etc..................

PEOPLE..
15 HOURS LEFT!!
WAVE YOUR HANDS AND SAY TA-TA
TO SEJARAH!!

wuahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahhaha

okay!!ALL THE BESTTTTTTT




No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved