Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Choral Speaking 2010

Finally I had a special event to post it up here
As what the title stated,
Well,my school had just held a choral speaking competition today
And I have no idea with the HELL of rules set in my school..
Only form 2 and 4 are taking part..
Okay..doesn't matter,as long as it was gone~

Come back to the competition..
Well..I am not really satisfied to our class presentation today
Why said so?
It was not in the way that what we expected to be
My class--4Sc3
Here the scipt goes..

Hey,,,!!PPl!!lazy,,if wanna know,tell me.
I will tell u personally~
haha

All right,,jump to next topic
Erm,all the sc classes wre actually did a good job!
Well done,,
Ours also not bad
but still worse compare to other class
Anyway,4 Sc 3,love you all
Because you all made me full of feel
And our conductor---Leava!Muackzzzz
Ya..I finally got the point from Pn Tan
which organize a competition that can make our relationship get closer
And within a few weeks,
We can really do it with full of spirit without knowing each other from difference classes last three years
Cool@@ Pn Tan!

Okay,,That's all for the topic today
About result..
Just forget about it
Don't aim too high
praying not to get last that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved