Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Class Party 2010

Fun fun fun!I enjoyed..our final year class party
I truly enjoyed compared to last few years..
Cause I didn't hold any heavy responsibility job this year^__^
I just did some decorations for my current class--4A1
Perhaps that was not very nice as what I expected..
But it turned out not bad also..satisfied^__^
For me,the effect wasn't important cause we enjoyed during the process..
I mean ''team work''
I finally got what's the meaning of cooperation in this class
I know our decorations not as good as other class..
But our foods were delicious..we got sushi,kfc,pasta,and many more..

I appreciated my classmates who brought all these..they are awesome!^^
Too bad..one of my classmates--Pey Pey,
She can't join the party just because of a very small mistake
She dyed her hair,actually she did nothing wrong..just dying her hair..
I can't understand why teachers can be so cruel and asked her to go back on the spot!
That's so mean!I hate you!!PERI!
You know what! Pey Pey sponsored the SUSHI abot RM300++ yet she couldn't join us?!!
That's what I angry about!

Hehe..today I mimic many teachers in front of Miss Goh!
Wow!I was so brave!hahaha..I even mimic her in front of her!
Oh.....I know she was surprising..By the way..I will remember her words today and also last year in her room!
Thanks Miss God,,thanks for your support..You are always number 1 principal in my heart!^^

4A1-ians!thank you so much!I love you all!4sc3-ians..I will be joining you all during our own party!^__^
thanks thanks thanks!I love to study with you all..enjoy my school life with you all..My school life will be tedium without you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved