Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, November 1, 2010

18 days more to our school holidays..

Waiting ,waiting and waiting
I got so much of plans during this holidays but I think they couldn't proceed..=(
calm..chang sin..that's okay..no problem,,you can make it!cheers~
Never mind..Respect grandma is the best thing I can do for her^_^

Grandma
I got so much to share to you actually
Today I got back my exam papers..
Not really good but I improved,grandma!great?yea!I know you will definitely nod your head with your sincere smile!^__^
So today I slept for whole day..And ah ma..I am getting fatter..how?
I know you will definitely say:WEI!NEVER THINK OF DIET!
Ah ma,I promise you no diet anymore!but I must control!
Ah ma..don't worry me..I'll take care myself!^_^peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved