Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, November 5, 2010

I am so free..

urgh~I am so free..
Yes!I should be happy!heehee..
No!I am not BORING!
FREE only..yea!free..
heehee..
OKAY!enough!HENG CHANG SIN!Stop repeating!

What you wish to do when you are free?
Let me tell you whats mine..
hehe..I will stay at home..
Looking at the wall..and smile..
Crazy?Yes I am!hahahaha...
Cause..I like to stay at home..
With my family..
They are free too
hahaha..
So..I had rejected many date..haha.
Use my grandma as excuse..
haha..no la~I really can't go whoever house..
Why am I so happy?
Cause my grandma was in my dream these few days..
Continuous three days..I know she is also missing me..
Me too...Grandma...wish you always happy in heaven..
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved