Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, November 15, 2010

Seriously gonna miss you badlyT__T




I am EXTREMELY sad now!
My computer is gonna leave me :(

Sis-in-low had made the decision so she is going to send 'him' to Kuantan

Sad?feeling angry instead!
Yes!I am very angry with your 'disrespect' attitude!
You didn't even ask my permission whether amI willing to let you
YOU DIDN'T!
and I know YOU NEVER!

This is not the first time!
Actually I wish to forget what you did to me last time
But your attitude just induces me CAN'T!
The incident of my hp number
You cut my hp number in a sudden!
You didn't even decide to inform me
That was really CRUEL to me!
I know,
I am still a kid in your eyes..

BUT!I am human also!I am also a teenager already
I HAVE FEELING TOO!
I got temper too!

This time better
AT LEAST!
You informed me that you gonna move my computer
BUT!
Did you ask my permission?!
I'll definitely allow if you do

This is the last time I'm using my beloved computer 
I am really down!

I know you'll say can buy a new one
But you know what
This is my first computer 
My dad used his cash to buy for me!
I couldn't describe how much appreciation and love I put on it
I do take care of 'him'
I appreciated,I really love 'him'

So this is the result I get from it!
It's UNFAIR!

The reasons I angry:
-First,you didn't ask my permission
-Second,you have no right to move 
-Third,he's gonna be like rubbish as you treat him

Down Down Down.......

So,people..
I 'll be disappeared for quite a long time until I get an old computer!
I know you guys are not going to miss me but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved