Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can't use words to describe...

As you all can see..
I had disappeared for quite a long time
Why?
Lots of things happened suddenly
And I still cannot accept the truth that grandma left me  : (

I didn't sit for my final two exam papers..
This was killing me..
I am really really upset
I just can't understand why my school just so cruel to me
I am disappointed,hopeless,depressed
Today I tried to make myself busy and do not think much about it
But they just couldn't get out of my mind
When I sit alone silently,my tears will drop

Not forgetting about my mum's accident that day
That day was the second day grandma passed away
She was still in the coffin..
Monday morning..I went to school like normal because I must sit for the papers
But,when I called back and asked my dad to come and fetch me
The one who picked up the hp wasn't my dad but my neighbour
She said why was I in the school?My mum was in hospital
I started crying when I heard the word---ACCIDENT--
I didn't decide much then I quickly put back the phone and ran back home from school

On the way to home..
I was praying very very hard..I can still feel the pain right now
My tears just can't stop dropping and I am really missing my grandma on that moment
When I reached home,my aunties all shock and told me that my mum and my little nephew were okay..not really serious..I was relief and cried out loud like a kid..
I thanked grandma for listening my prayers..I thanked my aunties for taking care of me from the first day grandma left us..
By the way..our car(3592)had passed away also..
It was really terrible..But luckily my mum and nephew didn't hurt much..


In fact..there are so many things happened within these few days.
After my grandma's funeral..everyone is tiring..and they are still resting right now..

Lastly..I wanna tell something to ah ma here

AH MA! I will never never forget you!I will do whatever you had asked me to
I will be a good girl and take care dad and mum!AH MA!REST IN PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved