Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sejarah week

There it goes...my sejarah revision..
The journey is short but with thousands of checkpoints..
The game started in silence without notices..
Checkpoints I had passed through weren't difficult
Just that need longer time to digest and save in my brain
Thinking of reformat computer..reformat my brain instead..
So that I have got more spaces to insert more and more facts..

Haha..as what Pn.Raja told me..
She has 800 gbs spaces more to insert bio terms..
I asked her: thn how you search for them when they got sucks?
She answered: They are in separated  folders which arranged by her at once..
I...speechless..=.=
Btw..I'll carry on the game..
till I reach the last checkpoint..
Without skipping any page..^__^
Come on..Lets continue the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved