Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tadika Karitas Sports Day 10'

None of my business right?
Since Mrs Boon asked me about one month ago
That's too bad if I reject her..
So today I followed her there
Being a security guard with my gb uniform,haha..weird I know..
I thought I'll be helper but ended up with this

Seriously,parents of the children there are just so STUBBORN
I rather take care of the kids instead of just standing there and kept asking those parents move backwards move backwards..

Have you seen indoor sports day before?
The sports day was just like a concert
No field but in a 'sona room'
Freaking hot inside and lack of oxygen
Due to the limit of seats,parents have to squeeze
By the way,none of them willing to do so
When I asked them to sit on the chair..I was like wind..They didn't even listen
After few of the races,I gave up..
Just standing there like a wood..
I felt dizzy and hungry..

Throughout the sports races..
I got so much of feeling
I saw a few kids crying,I saw the parents very supportive
I saw the teachers all very busy
I saw the races between parents and parents were cute enough
Anyway,I enjoyed but tired..
heehee..thanks for asking me to help up..
Gotta continue the idiot subject----sejarah

smile^__^   >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved