Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, October 8, 2010

Let's crap

In fact,I wanna gossip instead of crapping..
Just finished reading one of friend's blog..
No,she is not my friend either,tuition-mate?
She changed a lot..
She was quite innocent when we first met..
We sat together quite often..I thought,yea I THOUGHT she will be like an angel
Her smile,her sincere eyes,her kindly heart had gone when the word just turned out from her mouth..

I don't care....
Is she considered my friend?perhaps.
but yet I can't accept the changes of hers in such a big difference

Let's talk about the papers today
Wheeee...Not difficult as I thought..
I was regretting after I got the exam paper..especially bm paper 1..
I remember before the paper,Cik Liana had reminded us to read the text book..
From unit 6 to unit 11..I knew that but didn't think much about it and that was tips!!!!!!
Useless regretting..The exam paper today,one of the questions--number one quetion,if I am not mistaken,
is exactly the same as the contoh karangan essay in text book page.199-200..

How sad...Not going to blame others..because I know nobody really follow teacher's reminder or even go hafal the whole passage..fine fine fine~
BM is my weakest subject ever..
Tuition class time..tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved