Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gotta change my Blog in english language..^__^

'Start a blog in English. This is one way for you to practice your writing. Blog on something that you love. If you are a fan of movies, start a blog and write about your favourite movies, your favourite characters, what you think could be improved in the movie, what new movies to expect next year, etc. Besides blogging, try joining online forums, engage in online chatting and more.'

Because of the phrases,I decided blog in english
Heyya people,please correct me if I do type wrong words,or maybe spelling mistakes or even grammar mistakes..You can just comment in my chat box..or you can just tell me personally especially st.marians..
wheeeeeee^__^..I'll accept whatever you all comment..Learn from mistakes..I will!I must!improve my english essays..


Not forgetting there is english language paper tomorrow,seriously,I have no idea on what I should study..
Let it be...


ps:for those who always read my blog...Jiajia..Jaicejaice..etc..huhu...correct me yoh^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved