Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Famous" Heng Chang Sin

I wondered how good if I am a star in school instead of a clown in school=.=
I am famous because of my crazyness..
hah!Imitation can become a talent..Now most of the teachers recognized me because of this talent=.=

Pn Chua..
I know what she told us today was truly emphasized to me
I know I failed my sejarah last year...and she was the one who felt disappointed the most..
I felt sorry to her last year..I can't forgive myself too
But today..she did encouraged me..emphasized the alphabet A
From failed to A
May I?
I hope....
Thanks Pn.Chua...kept shouting my name out>.<
Chang SIn!!A..Chang sin..A!
haha...thanks for cheering..
Btw...I must to do my best..
Gonna prove that I am not a failure though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved