Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yay!Here I come^^

How was my Phuket's trip?
Hah...how do you think?Must be fun after money spent what..

Come...pictures^__^
 mY dear cousin and me..
 I love this picture so much..
Cause it looked homely^_^

 the youth^__^6 of us with an auntie behind=.=

 My dear cousin take 2

 6 of us again..with number 'one' post..

 prenant?lol

 My beutiful da yi,er yi,my mum-san yi and si yi^^

 I like this picture..it looked like my mum edit herself into the picture,haha

 5 of us..with a hand=.=

 Yayy...My beloved dolphin on top my head^__^haha..the cap?or hat?is just so cute^__^

 Such a big family^_^

 Young!^_^haha

 Not ready=natural^_^

 Who is the 38?haha..it was freaking hot and I had to tie my hair up:(

 FATTY:(
Diet la HENG CHANG SIN!!!
 Muahaha..Number 'two' post~

 Am I look like an artist?haha..perasan betul!

 Blur~

 Felt good^__^

 FATTY!but i love the beach^^


 I know...my slipper..haha..not match at all..=.=

 The hotel--Horizon

 What was I doing there?looking at another camera..hahaha..cacat=.=

 Number 'four' post~

 Randomm:)

 Random:)

 Behind us were elephants around..

 Pretty^__^

 Blur again~

 Korean,malay and japanese..haha

 My pretty cousins..

 Matured?haha..yes!

 Just reached our hotel
,tired..duh...

 My pretty mum^__^

 Ignore my malay looks..But i look fair what..:(

 Adui...my dad's face was....

 this post again=.=

 Yayyyy~

 heehee^_^

Last one!Mee~

There were a lot more 
But haven't upload yet..
I was nnot the camera holder..
So...wait bah^_^
Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved