Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Saturday, October 29, 2011

''How can I not love you''

Hey guys~
Feel free to go and listen to this song
'how can I not love you'
Know what?
I was about to melt when I first listened..haha

Oh well..
Back to here
I just read someone's blog
haha...the only word in my heart ...~YERR~
when I scrolled down my mouse..
it was..disgusting
but some people prefer to live in lie instead of reality
however they don't really know how irridating when others are reading
but indeed..I am not a good blog writter as well
at least I didn't do something that will makes me regret in the future
Plz la..think first before you post something useless out!
useless doesn't matter..try to be stupid doesn't mean you're cute or special but just proving to othere that you are really stupid!

wake up la..bastard!

p.s.no offence to those who are really not that smart

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved