Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, October 31, 2011

Centennial

Launching 100 years of  St.Mary's school  will be held tomorrow
Its my pleasure to be part of it
I'll be both Anna and Mother Abbes in Magic Musical as one of the performances tomorrow

It had been weeks we were practicing 
Gotta show it all on the stage

Yes! Should forget who am I and just show the best of mine
oh..yea
Siti Hasma?our ex-PM's wife will be our guest of honor 
Any news about this on the newspaper on the next day?
We thought about that
and of course we do hope it will..cheers=)

So,human of st.mary
Please appreciate the opportunity to have such a wonderful memory in your high school
Those who are given pass to enter into the hall
Seriously..you shouldn't be absent with just a silly excuse
Not worth to do that
So,all form fives,you are the chosen one
and the lucky one
Please be involved ..you'll never regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved