Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pn.Chieng Cried..T.T

Pn.Chieng was my former class teacher
Today is parents' day and I just came from school
I ald took my report card..well...not that bad.
But the thing made me sad and even felt moody on the spot was Pn.Chieng's tears
She really cried..this is the second time she cried because of me
I've been in art class for one week,but she knew that my heart isn't there
I am still helping my former class--4sc3 for pesta ria.

Her tears drop,her eyes became red in colour.
My heart was bleeding
The decision ald made
I won't change anymore
But I am seriously feel bad when I heard everybody request me to stay........
 SORRY once more to my beloved friends.......and teacher~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved