Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Muahaha...Nice gathering

Teeeeeeheeeeeeeeee^__^
Had a nice hours with my primary schoolmates
SORRY for being late>.<

Thanks Ginson Chai for being like waiter throughout the gathering...
Not forgetting also as our camera man
teeeheeee...Over all..we had a nice chat and stories sharing..or rather experienced sharing..puahaha
So..I hope ZOO trip will be really ON!

Tonight...we would have one more party at the same restaurant where we went for this gathering=.=
Who's birthday??
hehehe....My babe Jacie!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABE--JAICE TAN^__^

This reminds me my guma's birthday also...I am so sorry for not wishing in my blog..

So...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GUMA!JIAYEEN

See you guys tonight^__^
TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved