Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, December 19, 2010

They gonna leave in a while time

Kean Meng,Kean How ,Jean Cheng
GuGu is here missing you guys
Not gonna express much in front of you
Cause I know my tears will drop
That is actually a joke if I say I got no feeling

Sao,
I know you did all these because of us
I know you really tried your best to make the profit increase
But it turned out the so so results
I understand..
Just wanna remind you that I am here to support you and my beloved bro
I am always here to cheer you both up
I'm here to take care papa and mama
I'm here to learn the stuffs in office
I'm here to learn to be independent
And last but not least...I'm here to wait you all come back anytime!

TAKE CARE!
My dear saosao and three beloved nephews
Never forget GUGU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved