Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, January 8, 2010

Surprising..Wat a day~

What was happening in school?hohoho...banyak..really surprised..
Today we had our first house meeting
Yea~Semangat PLAYNE..
And I have been chosen as wise secretary..
hoho..quite weird selection!
Okay..This was the first thing that surprised me..

Next..
I met Kevin Tan today..
Oh My GOd,,
he changed a lot la wei~~~!!!
I can't recognize..Untill he came to me and smile..
wow~look like 20++ years old..
I still remember he was sitting behind of me when we were in standard four..
haha..Just a blink of eyes..three years had passed..

So I already registered for perfection..
Those who taking full course for science..Nice to meet you guys on the following tuition classes..
What else I want to write?
Actually a lot to share..
Ya...right!!
ling Shin called me just now..
she said she will be absent tomorrow because her grandma just kick the backet.(Find in dictionary if you can't understand).haha..
So she asked me to inform pn Chieng or our beloved monitor---Thiviya that she is going back to Johor,,
Hehe..this also surprising...haha..Okay la..
Its time to sleep

Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved