Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, January 4, 2010

There It goes

Well..today school started as everyone knows it for sure..
I am in 4Sc3 in the end..And I can't believe I'll  be sitting right infront of teacher's table..
And Pn Chieng is our class teacher..
Any comment for her?

Yea..Of course..
She is a perfect problem teacher..
And thank God I am not holding any heavy post this year..
Quite okay for the class arrangement..
But we already be seperated for sure..
I have only three words to describe all which is...缘尽了
I think I was the lucky one because there were number of my formal classmates are same class with me..^^
Good good good..
Tamilarasi..lingshin..thiviya..cecelia..xinyi..maychia..carol..
Unfortunately..Carol has to shift to other school after two weeks..
Haiz~God bless her~

Well..Yi hui..My primary school friend had transferred to our school..
huhu..and also same class with me..yuhoo!!And one more..
Shh..keep it in secret..we just call her as...神秘嘉宾
I'll let you all know when the time comes..

Good night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved