Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, June 26, 2009

WASEH!! I ate dinner with a police..

Ya, I had my dinner with a DATUK just now. He is Jaice's uncle. The first dialogue I have comunicated with him was that time he came to the centre inaugurated by Jaice's mom where the place I worked for two months in last year's holiday.

Actually, we had known each other and his daughter as well. But I think this was the first time we have been together to sit down for a meal. He is a police with a honour authority position. Thus, he came to us in his uniform as his apparel and with a felt of coercion walked towards us. I was truly captivated and his atire was fascinate me at the moment.

Once he has sat down, many pairs of eyes were stare at our table and yet I felt uncomfortable. However, that feeling not that bad due to his style of talking which contains some kind of humour. Anyway, so glad to listen of his advices to Jaice and I. Thank you vry much for your instigation and also enlighten us to the target we want to be. Sincerely appreciate you that willing to share your story to both of us though we are only a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved