Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sports Day 2010

As usual,sports day had OVER~
Ya,,I am so happy with it..
Just because of my skin..I am so dark now..T.T
Let's continue my topic
So,wuahaha..our house---Playne house..won!And we got CHAMPION!!
But marching got second,not our target actually..Btw,we should appreciate our marching captain also---Crystal..She did a good job.she skip a lot of lessons for our sake..Thank you!

Our cheerleading!Oh yeah!!Champion this year!well done!
But too bad,,the tent decorations we got last..
We thought was ours after they announced the third and second but...
NOPE!ya..quite sad actually..Spider as our theme has a very deep meaning in it
But I really can't believe that the cup will be taken by POPE
SPIDER not just decorations..Last year we lost..SPIDER as our theme means that we will work like them
We are not giving up easily,although the spider net spoilt we still stand up and built again and again
But we can't blame the judges or complain,I know..It was fair,we must accept^^

So,,conclusion is...OVER!GAME OVER,,
ANDREA!You are the best captain I had ever met!thanks!
Hence,its time to continue my study now!no more excuse for not being to tuition



Today is xinxin's birthday!Happy birthday..You can do it!Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved