Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WOW!PICC--Putrajaya International Convention Centre

OMG!You know how's the building looks like?
Its amazing..7-stars hotel?
So,today I had went there for ''Pertandingan Pitado Bahasa Melayu Antarabangsa''
It was actually very crazy and funny incident happened in my class today

In fact,I was not planning to go,and even be the first one who rejected the request by Miss Chong
That was because I feel like boring to listen to...... you know---""Bahasa Tercinta""lame things!
and that's how I rejected..

By the way,today I went to school as usual but a little earlier compare to what I had used to be
I felt like dying for a moment..
WHY??
I din't complete my homeworks!
And it was not only one or two exercises but every single subject's..
OMG!Just imagine how wretched am I..

And in a sudden..a win came to me..and I think it was my saviour..
Lixin..asked''Anyone wants to go for the ''lame things?''I mean she din't mention that of course but I cannot remember what she had asked..
But in a few minutes,no one answers,and finally I answered!Yup!I wanna go!!
Just in a few seconds,I had filled up the form,and forge my dad's signature for sure..^^
I did all these stuffs just because of I din't do my homeworks,and I know that I was actually escaping
And the worst thing was I don't even know what is the main purpose of the competition..

Suddenly,we had been called to gather in the foyer,and straight depart after a few minutes
I felt so crazy..I really follow them on the way to PICC..
And I din't bring my bag also..hahaha...FUNNY!
When we arrived,we all were like''orang kampung''
It was like a heaven for us man~!
So nice!It is a glory and splendor building I had ever seen in Malaysia
When we steped into the hall,we were like all grandeur walking towards the ball room
It's cool..

We met up with a lot of foreign students there
And I felt embarrass when seeing the competition
They can speak bahasa melayu and they are willing to learn,,but how about us?
all right...it was a supprising ''TRIP"
By the way,I had learned something also which is we must not complaining about BM whereas keep on learning our ''BAHASA TERCINTA"^^

Sorry for no picture uploading...Because I really don't know that I will be going~
HAHAHA...FUNNY day~

AND tomorrow is the mini sports day!!
GAMBATEH!!PLAYNE HOUSE non-athelete...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved