Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, March 4, 2010

WOW!YESTERDAY!!^^

What was going on?

Non-athelete competition

How was it?

Wahaha,,,well done,,

Why?Because I am so proud of PLAYNIANS!

So proud to be their naib setiausaha

I was actually so scared of standing infront

And lead them to cheer

But my boss---Mun Li..(setiausaha)

encouraged me..and she did show me what must do,how to do

And I really so touching that our house got champion for tarik tali

We break the history!^^

Ya..the weather was freaking hot

We were damn tired,and even stay back for extra practice

But I do my part,always tell myself  that I must be the most spirit one!I must do well..

Than others will get influenced by me

I did a good job!(PERASAN)ahahaha

And you guys know what..

I slept at 8.30pm yesterday!

OMG!!Heng Chang Sin slept so early!!!

ya..I was so tired,,and I couldn't do anything after tuition

Well.our house is the first place among all TEMPORARY

The final result must depends on this Saturday---SPORTS DAY!!

NERVOUS~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved