Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exam eve

hoho..
I am supposed to jump onto my bed,and sleep tight now
but..i can't close my eyes,
rather reading the books
than just dreaming on the bed
 Has no points to study hard  but nothing goes in my brain
so I decided to come here and write out my feelings

In fact,I almost forget the way of revision
as I always did it last year
Though,I miss that period
my form 3 life,
time goes vry fast
this is the first exam we'll sit for this year
quite excited??ya..I hope so..
I learned a lot of things during that exam seasons last year
not the facts but the result

I know that I shouldn't be that selfish
and I got to know myself more
actually the biggest enemy in the world not others but YOU!
If you are improving and better thn the previous,
there you are the winner,
no looser,I can be the best,better but no worse or worst..
no more sadness,no more dramatic,no more emotional,
just concentrate on my revision right now
beat yourself!surmount yourself!
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved