Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Forget the first intervention~

Yayyy!!
I totally forgot about our first intervention on Monday
Just switch off!I admit that I gave up at the very beginning from the informations telling that we are having our first examinations after a week of CNY!
teeeeheeeee...By the way..I don't feel guilty at all^.~ I'm not gonna do any revision for this!

DO NOT SCOLD ME!

Please..I promise..this is the first time but the last time as well!
What am I thinking  now?
That's definitely going back to my hometown
I will enjoy the sweet moments with my relatives later until Sunday..
So conclusion is..I'm facing the war on Monday without any preparations!
Muahahahaha....

Tata^^see yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved