Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Puahahaha..^__^

Know what?
I slept 5 hours after the prison school day today
muahahaha..and now I'm very excited without reason
Getting crazy..I think my stress had gone slowly..
muahahahaha...teeeeheeee...
Thinking of the trip to Phuket on March holidays
I just can't wait to see the beach
Owhhh..Happy X100000


awwwww~
More pictures will be uploaded after I come back
These are only images on google..
Okok..relax..chang sin~

Change topic (as I can't sleep now>.<)
Talking about my hp..
I just bought a new hp
muahahahaha..
It is FANTASTIC!
SONY ERICSSON X8!
But I'll prefer X10 instead of X8
but my angpau money is limited__T
So...phewwwww...by the way..The functions are just the same..
Just that...camera mega pixels for X8 and X10 are 3.2 and 8.0 respectively..
How big differences?The spaces for both of them are different as well
So..this caused the prices had a big difference also..

Know what?
The phone's functions(both X8 and X10)are just the same as i-phone
It has a market,you can just click in and download all the applications and software you like..
aww~and they are touch screen too..
I highly recommend those who wanna change new hp to buy this!
XPERIA!!REMEMBER!

XPERIA 10=RM1280
 Sony Ericsson Xperia 8(my new hp)
 Sony Ericsson Xperia 10(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Xperia 8=RM800++

Go and get one now!^^

okay..it's time
time for what?
OFFLINE and sleep~
hahaha
tata
Good night^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved