Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ling Shin's farewell

Therefore..we had a small farewell for her
I'm so sorry for not informing some of our friends because that was too sudden
and we got no much time to prepare so we just called our gang

 Me,Tengteng,Lingshin,tami,thiviya and indira

 The main character

 LingShin and Indira

 LingShin and Tamilarasi

 Our gang!^_*

 LingShin with all her presents

 Us^^

The presents
Some of the pictures are coming soon on fb
It was very hot and warm
So I just snap a few and the rest were with three more cameras
I managed to control my tears yet they dropped after I entered my room
We went up and down in order to get all the teachers' and friends'comment today
Yea we got all of their best wishes in the memory book and thanks for the encouragements! 

Lastly,wanna thanks LingShin for giving us the last chance to meet you
Thanks giving to the technologies as well cause we have Facebook now,easier for us to keep in touch!

ALL THE BEST ! LING SHIN




No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved