Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Playne House H-O-T T-O G-O

Crab about the first meeting of playne house today^__^
Seriously!I was very nervous when I first talked and conducted in front of all the playnians..
Yuga is our captain this year but yet she was obviously panic then me..I believe that everyone has their first tried..this was what I went through today

I'll do my very best to build up the spirit in Playne House and I know all the committee members are there to help and even the teachers are willing to give many suggestions as well..

I prayed today..
Thank God for answering my prayer..
At least!the meeting was successful and announcements were given clearly..
Go!playnians!

ps:I was surprised that the marks for Merentas Desa this year will not be taken for sports day!That is actually a good news for us..know what?we need athletessssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved