Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All the efforts paid off=)

So guys..
As I posted yesterday,
today was our choir competition

We got first runner-up
It was really out of my expectation
you know when they finished announcing all those sagu hati,
my heart went up to heaven
and I burst into tears.
I can't control my emotion
but just cried like a kid
not only me I think...all of us were like..crying..screaming..shivering..
Lastly we got NAIB JOHAN

You know..a huge stone just straight dropped from my heart
and we hugged each other
wiped off the tears and went up to the stage proudly to receive the trophy..
You didn't experiend,you wouldn't know how we felt on that moment..

Because..
We encountered a lot of problems before the competition
Let me list out those I could remember..

Feb: We can't even managed to find a coach to train us
March:Finally, we got a coach,but the fees isn't that cheap..We got to pay RM500 per month to her..and we do not have enough ppl to raise it to RM500
April: Sports day practices,crashed with our practices' time..
May: The wrong news about the competition will be held on June..
June: Finally we knew that competition will be held on the end of July but we still cannot sing the songs properly
July: We always sang out of tunes..no harmony and dynamic at all
Two weeks before the competition: Arguements about our clothes for competition
One week before the competition: Still cannot make sure the accurate key of the songs!!
Five days before the competition: Pn Judy admitted..and we did not have a teacher to bring us go to competition
Four days before the competition: We got scolded from Pn Nur about pass given was not the time that we were supposed to come out


Today,which was the real competition day
We were supposed to leave school by 6.45am
there were some girls came late..
even we went without both of them
but luckily my tears touched the driver and teacher,
then they decided to return to school
yea..at last we managed to get all of us into bus and started our journey to competition

All these problems..
We tried to solve one by one..
We didn't give up until the last minute..
Cause..our hearts are together,only for one thing,we want to make the school choir stands out
and yea,,WE DID IT!!
GOOD JOB

About myself:
I'm so proud of myself today..
I managed to bring the whole team in a enjoyable atmosphere and so do the audiences

I really appreciate Pn Ong who is our choir coach,
the whole choir members who accompanied me throughout the journey..
Without them,I can't even know how to conduct,I am honest!
Yayy..choir rocks!
We rocks!
St mary ROCKS!!!!

yea..
Today we got drill competition as well
I was taking part in it
omg...
I should thank to the rain..
cause...due to the rain,they had to postpone the time of drill competition
which I managed to rush back and took part
God is always helping me..
He knew that we can't back on time..
so the rain....solved the problem..
Finally I removed my make up,changed into my GB uniform..
and one more prayer..we started the second competition today..
omg...it was tiring...after I reached home..only I realized that I didn't even have my breakfast since from morning..

So,as what I had promise to myself..
after this week..
There is no more koko
I'll start my new life..
focus on my SPM..
I'll never forget I had such a wonderful koko life in high school..
I'm proud to be a ST MARIAN!
yayy!peace!
peeeepooo....night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved