Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally I understand=)

Do you guys know something,
when you don't like a person,
but you pretend very friend or close with her..
and you think that she/he didn't notice at all..

Well,I tell you!
You are wrong!
When you started to hate a person..
She/He does have the feeling as well=)
no matter how much you try to cover
they will still know

I understand now..
When you really use your true heart to make them as your friends,
you'll definitely get back the same response=)


Whereas,
when the first gossip came out from YOUR mouth
I tell you,you'll face the same situation that she/he may gossip you behind..


So,lesson of the day,
I,Heng Chang Sin,
wouldn't hate or so called "don't like" anyone from now onwards!
I'll try to forgive and understand them!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved