Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, July 3, 2011

*Grandma*

Grandma left us about 8 months ago..
I was folding the 'paper offerings'from the early morning
I miss her..T.T
In our taoism's tradition..
there is one prayer called'cross over the bridge'
I'm not sure about that..
I just followed what mummy asked me to do..

This will be the 4th prayer for my grandma since she passed away
Drop on Tuesday,
again,we have to wake up early to prepare all the foods and paper offerings
and all my relatives will come to my house..

That is very familiar to all of us
We even know when to pray and when to eat
Perhaps for them,thats only a prayer,
or maybe a tradition..
Thus,not much feeling towards days like this anymore..

But,I do have the feeling
You guys don't know how I actually felt and how much of bloods coming out
when I hold the incense..

I miss her..
Until now,
I don't even have the courage to open her clothes cabinet..
Cause I knew that my tears couldn't bear with it..

Ah ma..how are you in the heaven?
Do you know sometimes..
when I'm alone in the room..
My tears kept falling down and my mind had only you...
Ah ma..I Miss You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved