Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Choir competiton 2011

Yea..
Tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for quite a long time
If you ask me,what is actually so fun about choir singing?
I will tell you,
choir is part of my life too

I remember the year when I first entered the room
Looking at my seniors' faces
I was very excited..
and when I first listened to them,
I felt that voice can actually be presented in that awesome way
I realized I was more keen on choir and finally I joined
It was..Year 2003
yea..when I was standard three in primary school

Now,year 2011
I noticed..8 years I didn't even have the thought of giving up
Slowly,I grew up in choir
I learnt a lot of things in choir
I appreciated there is a voice crew named''choir''
So,I think this will be my last year in choir

and tomorrow is my final destination
Dear Lord,I know you are always there beside me
You will guide me inspite of anything happens

be a conductor isn't that easy
Withing these few months,
I learnt,yet I'm still learning to get better
Wish me luck on tomorrow..

Lastly,
I would like to declare that tomorrow will be the climax of year 2011
for me la..
cause,both heavy competition will be held on tomorrow
of course,I do pray for drill competition too
after tomorrow,
My koko life will end,
and I gotta push harder in order to get a better relationship with my new BF--SPM!
Peepo..all the best to me!=)
Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved