Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dancing=Showing Off??

Oh well~The title for this post was obviously mentioned to SOMEONE..
Ya..Who's that?
Ha..There are something that do not public it will be better sometimes
I was wondering dancing and showing off is equivalent..
I tried to hold my tounge..
I don't wanna spoilt SOMEONE's image..

We were having dancing activities for yesterday and today..
Everyone can be told that they are forced to dance..
But SOMEONE used up her stamina to dance..
Or I shouldn't describe such a honor compliment to her..
I believe that you could comprehand what my words highlighted here..
I hope I am forgiven to denounce SOMEONE here secretly..

SOMEONE..
You are a good dancer
Whenever you dance,
Remember that you are dancing for urself but not anyone else..
Showing off is not a true definition for ~~DANCING~~

Felt better..
Thanks for your sincere eyes to view throughout this post~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved