Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Physics+Add Maths..Suffering~~

These days I was in the dark~
I started to prepare for add maths and physics this week..
I was blur..
Now only I realized the words from all the seniors'..
Not that easy..Not that hard also..
But you will be suffered when you started
Yea..Its due to the standard of syllabus are far away from Form 1,2,3
Especially Add Maths..

Only foundation..
I already got heart attack..
How about the following chapters?
I don't really dare to praise myself in maths now..
I am dumb!

I must know what am I dong now..
I could not still standing on the spot and just waiting..
Its challenging..
Its a good begining..
As the saying goes..
The good beginning is half of the success..
I wish I could do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved