Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, July 5, 2009

CHEER 2009


























































In fact, yesterday was the 1st day which CHerrleading competition held.And yet today was the second day or i should say it was final today. Well, I went there..But, I can't cheer with them due to my mood. I realy very upset today.Ya,why?xinxin,I cnt forget her faces that be shown yesterday befofe I left, I can't believe that. Actually, I was trying my best not to think of her anymore, but yet it is so hard n dificcult to me. I have decided that reject the date with my friends today, but is so hard for me to say no to that too for the reasons that I already promised her a week before. So, I had force myself to go,no doubt,I realy not happy throughout the day..


Though of the incidents, I had snap some photos for the Cherr competition today, it truly a fantastic performance presented by all the cheerleaders. Besides their uniforms also looked attractive.Our school teams have sent two teams,--GENISIS,--SELLORS.Their performance were wonderful but well they encountered all the powerful teams today..So,what shall I say?


Yea,work hard for it next year..The competition started at 9 in the morning and end at 6in the evening.Well,I have left earlier about 1.30pm I left,so I was in the dark for the results today,anyway,GENISI..SELLORS,come on!cheer up for your next coming competition which is on next year..

These are the photos that I had snap,is a bit blur, but the atmosphere there, you can just imagine how was the noices we made today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved