Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Grandma's birthday..Dissapointed

My grandma stays in Sungai Besar where my hometown located. Her birthday is on next two weeks which will be held in a restaurant at sg. besar. I was depair when I got the info of the date from my cousis-sis Rui due to my trial for my PMR is just against the date.

I am so upset when I knew that I couldn't attend to her birthday party. Grandma's birthday is extremely a enjoyable feast and it will be the banquet which all the relatives can assemble together.

I miss all of my cousins and of course all the aunties very much. Such gathering like this is desirousing for me. I hope to see all of them even there is only a sight yet it will be a satisfaction for me.

Well, life under the sun is always unfair! I have to concentrate on my studies first to score straight A's for my PMR and even trial! As such I would like to apologize to my dear grandma!

Gua ma!Happy Birthday and may God bless you all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved