Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, July 24, 2009

My best assistance

Somebody has told me that i should write my blog in english as they cannot recognize even a single word in chinese though they dare to say that they are chinese.

Haha..What to do? i have no choice to admit that I am a student in a....what kind of school...huh??A lot of "bananas" there..So, I think i better write in english for this post.

My assistance, OOi teng teng, she is the penolong ketua kelas in my class. And shy to say that I am the monitor in the class. She is a very understanding person. I like her very much. All the teachers in the school also proud of her.

However, I could not understand her sometimes. She is a contradiction which always has some conflict with me. Today, I saw her took a piece of paper to the staff room during reccess time. Definitely I will ask about the content that she was holding but yet I couldn't know untill all the lessons had finish.

I tried to ask myself don't care about it!But still I felt curious about the paper but she wasn't tell me anything. I was quite angry because I cannot accept that my best assistance who I never meet before had betray me! Untill now, I don't know anything about the paper yet..I crave to know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved