Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, November 6, 2009

MuSic..My lIfe..

Wahahaha..
I was extremely busy infront of the piano today!
Haha,,So happy..I could play the codes of left hand..
And I really appreciate to my dear buddy--Huiying!

About the right hand's codes..
I must practise more instead of viewing all the piano solo song played by some pianists..
Rather than singing..I must prove to my dad that I could play without learning with profesional teacher..!
Canon In D..
Perhaps you guys are wondering what a easy codes song
But tell you seriously its not that easy to me!

I must spend hour to learn for just a page..
I can do it!
Can I play the whole song within two weeks?
yes!I can!
Hehe..
good luck to myself
Thank you..Hui ying!
MUACKZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved