Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Truth Set Us Free

Not much explanation about this,
But think it deeply..

Today I was called to see Ms Goh,,
I thought was good thing bt not bad news.
However..It was a bad news..
I was so disappointed,
HER every words touched me,
I had cried for one hour in her office,
I learned something,
And I appreciate her..

I should not blame any of the teacher include Pn.Palimalah,
She is a strick but a respectable teacher,
Yea,,I am wrong..
I really wrong!!

How many masks I had wear in the school?
I couldn't count..
How many time I tried to hide myself?
I couldn't remember..

Lie..don't try to do,
Once you start ur lie..
You have to use another lie to cover the lie that you told
once and once again,
Don't you feel tired?

On the other hand.
truth set us free,
truth is a freedom
No lie in your life,
Try to imagine how the way of your life

I think i had grow today..
I have been understand the concept of...BEING MYSELF
No matter wherever you are,however is the environment,
Just remember that be yourself that God is always seeing us..
Everything we do,
Our character,no matter hw many characters more you could be..
But there is only one self which been seen by him,,
Not your friends ,,not your parents..not your teachers,,
BUT the God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved