Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Friday, August 7, 2009

火星文

From now on , I will start typing huoxingwen to release my presures in order to escape her!
The words I meant here only me can understand,,unless ur laguage same crazy as me!

Gia ji! Wa ho gek xim ying wei yi!wa ho du gia yi gai hua ge zo ni a ne ho..zuo ni wo a ne ao~ho xio ai ga yi giu lo lai,,wa ai gia dui ji mia lai cao yue yi,tapi wa bo yi a ne kiang, zing gai ho lou yi ..yi ju si wa gai tong xie! yi sehn li,gio leng qe!haiz~wo ai cao yue yi,,wo ngek ai!yi jing gai hou za xi!tou huei ji!ke si za za la!!gui lai lia yi ke xi xiang ho!

You guys~blur rite~??Yea~she will come and read through it,but sure she cannot understand at all,haha~blek!!gossip u!!but u will nt know what am I mentioned about you!!
Haahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved