Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Why dont they learn chinese?

Hiaz~You know what?
I must write in english only they can understand..
Hello~~my dear friends,
Why don't you learn chinese?
Don't forget that you are still a chinese okay?

But anyway..
I will respect them..
So from now on
i will post in english
But whether you can understand
I am not going to do any explanation
Because my grammar like shit!!
And for those of you expert in english
Just forgive me as a'chinese'okay?
hahahha

Well..
Actually today better than yesterday a lot
I had slept enough inspite my eyes were like two apples
Today I woke up on 11 a.m.
So I thought my mum going to kill me soon when I go downstairs
But yet she still smile at me
And asked me"what you want to eat?'
Oh my God~~
My dear mum
love you so much
She dint even scold me but keep asking me what I want to eat.

After that,she brought me to the restaurant to eat brunch.
Perhaps she knew my results and also my mood
So she din't scold me like hell
Mummy~~
thanks for your understanding!!
Love you forever!
Muackzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved