Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh my gosh~Incredible and Preposterous+ridiculous

Yeah!! Today my dad and mum came back already with so many tales and funny story .

Oh God~!I had heard a absurd story done from my cousin sister. What? She brought her boy friend back to my grandma's birthday feast and already be authorized by her dad and mum? What can I say? My actions and movements suddenly halt when the time my mum told me the news~

She is only 16 and just older than me one year..In fact, I percieved it earlier than all of them but I cannot believe that she dare to bring him to this earnest banquet. Haha~~I have nothing to comment about these..But I hope that isn't other guy for next year like what my dad had mock very badly at the back of her.I still have to remark him that don't be so boastful for your little daughter sake~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved