Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, August 17, 2009

Too free...

Am I free?
No..
I should be damn busy right now
Yet I am still here.
Why?

Ya..Why?
I cannot do any decision
Whether I should continue the battle with the books
Or I must stop to read it
Jen~~
So admire your spirit on books
Can you donate some of them to me?
I need it badly

Why?
KH?
Oh my God~
Hate it!!!!!!
WHy don't put maths tomorrow?
haiz~~
Chicken exam!
Coconut teacher!
Haiz~~
I know!!
don't keep on remind me that I should carry on study now
Okay,,,fine~~~
I surrender!!
I go now!!!!!!!
kH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will beat you!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to hell earlier!!!

I will burn a lot of money to you!!
don't come to me again after you loose!!
Warn you seriously!!

So, the conclusion is.......
I am going to study right now!!
So not free but damn busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved