Welcome to my world

Welcome to my world

Monday, August 24, 2009

Right Here...A wonderful memory with them~~

Haha..Today..We ate stemboat!!Yeah!!So happy and funny..Thanks a lot..A ma and Lao ma...Love u all forever~~!! The tauke help us to capt..Nice..hehe
Total:RM 37.60
Heehee..Lao ma belanja.....yeah!!Lao ma wan sui!!

Yam ~~~Seng~~~~

3 sopo...after makan..Too full already..Then take picture

Play with the chopstics..

Oh~~The gas..

hiak hiak..wasted..Too full already..

See how dirty are we...Kakakzz

After macam piggy..Than we took photo again..

Lao Ma and A ma..

Tai ma and A ma

A ma n Lao ma

A ma..Tai Ma..Lao ma..
So old~~TT
Yeah..We ate stembout..yummy...nice...i like it especially the time with my a ma gang...Yeah~~!!!A ma gang go!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

My beloved

My beloved